NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

He was the lesser Fulp.

Wades before Toms, man.

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Ahaha

That was amazing. Just seeing him do this was epic.

And then Mario showed up.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Excellent game, but there's a few things...

I'll say it outright: this game is fun even with it's share of flaws.

The gameplay is what you'd expect (which is a good thing). It's been well adapted from the turn-based gameplay into a Tower Defense game, and it works really well. It's fun, and EXP grinding doesn't feel like it's much of a chore because of the hands-off style gameplay Pokémon Tower Defense offers. It doesn't feel butchered at all. I especially love the levels where you can only place certain types of Pokémon at the best spots, such as Mt. Moon 1. I'd be nice it as a more central gameplay element, to keep the player occupied in catching a variety of Pokémon.

Graphics, they're, well, less adapted. Everything's scaled from the games, but not in an orderly, consistent fashion. Some elements are scaled 4x, others 3x, 2x or worst of all, 1.5x. The UI itself could've been better, such as buttons that change colour when the mouse is hovered over them. Some UI elements quasi-overlap, which is not pretty to look at. May I suggest ripping the dialog windows from the games for future versions?

Sound and music is ripped straight from various Pokémon games. Only complaint I have is a lack of consistency, the OST contains various themes, jingles, and sound effects from the first 3 generations of games. I'd suggest only ripping them from FireRed/LeafGreen, just to keep the style.

Some of the levels are just... meh. Many levels following and including Cerulean Gym 2 are just downright unfair. I'd like to use all 6 of my Pokémon at all times, but that's just me. The gameplay just screams to have your Pokémon co-operate with each-other. As for co-operation, is there a possibility of you adding a way to prioritize which moves are used when? I myself and many others hate doing it manually, especially when you have 6 Pokémon out.

Lastly, storyline and dialog. I don't like seeing smileys and bad grammar. I know this is a very minor thing and the game is in Alpha, but still. You'd do yourself a favour to polish it up.

Great work. Keep it up!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Best Game Ever Made The Best Game Ever Made

The title says all.

So much replayability, and it's SO FUN!

Music Quest Music Quest

Wow.

I had no idea what I had clicked on. Man, this blows my mind. It shows Flash can still be a good platform for apps.

Fan-tas-tic. 10/10, 5/5, and fav'd.

earthbound onett earthbound onett

Love it.

Very well done. It uses instruments that sound almost identical to the actual game but giving it a bigger feel. It's just a really good mix, easily beats the other mixes on Newgrounds.

Awakening Wood Orchestral Awakening Wood Orchestral

Beautiful

Now let's see how many of your fans go here realizing you Youtube vid of this is 2 seconds long.

Vonyco responds:

XD I think Yotube may have glitched or something. I'm going to have to re-upload this on Youtube... but I think I'll leave up the 2 second long video as well.

~8-Bit~ Masked DeDeDe ~8-Bit~ Masked DeDeDe

Why does this plague have to be on Newgrounds?

Firstly, GXSCC IS NOT 8-BIT!

Secondly, this takes no effort at all! All you did was steal a MIDI from VGMusic and run it through GXSCC!

Use FamiTracker if you want to make a REAL 8-Bit remix.

All Starter Pokemon All Starter Pokemon

And people complain about the newest starters.

Awesome work man.